Why become a member? ×

Tele style Birds eye maple Jazz bass neck for sale - *SOLD*
£230
London

Hi guys,

Here is a beautiful custom made Birds eye maple 20 frets neck for sale, it is slightly roasted for the color, the hole positions fits the Fender jazz bass, with vintage style Gotoh machine heads, no rust all lubed and smooth. Rod and frets are in great condition. Weight should be around the same with standard maple neck.

Not entirely sure where it was made and the original price(should be much higher then the listing price, since these wood isn't cheap) , it was a gift from a very good family friend who used to play bass, I checked Warmth's AAA Birdseye maple and I think this one can be considered as a AAA level as well. The built quality is good, much better than Fender Mexico bass necks. 

Its a tele head style P bass neck feeling, I'm selling as I prefer my jazz bass's whole rosewood neck, it just looks better with the white body plus I don't really need an extra bass neck at the moment.

Only one thing on this neck that isn't perfect is that the face with the mount holes has been polished a bit after the paint work, but it does not effect anything as fender don't event paint that part. Details in pictures.

London SE1 pickup only, cash or transfer. Comment if you have any questions. 

Thanks.

IMG_8947.HEIC IMG_8948.HEIC IMG_8949.HEIC IMG_8950.HEIC IMG_8951.HEIC IMG_8952.HEIC IMG_8953.HEIC IMG_8954.HEIC IMG_8955.HEIC IMG_8956.HEIC

Edited by Jeffrey Z

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, feech said:

Hey mate I'd love to see some photos but can view any attachments for some reason could you DM me some photos ? 

Thanks ! 

Alex 

Sorry man its sold, haven't got time to change the title

• Jeffrey Z changed the title to Tele style Birds eye maple Jazz bass neck for sale SOLD