Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA7000 amp head, 350w + 350w - *SOLD*
£150
Congleton, Cheshire

mowf

It's high time I had a clear out and so first up is my old Hartke HA7000, which I've had for probably about 25 years. Basically it's two HA3500s in one (checks maths and nods) with a crossover. It works really nicely bi-amped with my rig comprising a 2 x10" and 1 x 15" cab and equally happy with just the 2x10" for smaller gigs.

Everything works on it, it's in a rackmount case (which is knackered to be fair) but I've still got all the edges, corners and feet should you want to take it out of the rack. Comes with the instructions as well!

I've had a quick look and can't find any others for sale so it's hard to put a price on it. I'd say it's a lot of amp for the money and it's in great shape so I think £150 is fair but I'm open to offers and would definitely consider accepting more if pushed. Happy to discuss shipping options if required but collection preferred.

I also have a couple of old cabs which I'll be putting up for sale too at some point, a Peavey 210TX and a Peavey 115 so keep an eye out if you want a cheap loud rig!

IMG_0453 (1).jpeg

IMG_0454 (1).jpeg

IMG_0455 (1).jpeg

Edited by mowf
Upside down photos!
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, kwmlondon said:

Blimey! I had a HA550 which looked like it had been used for mine clearance, but sounded fantastic. This looks pristine! A very, VERY good buy at the price. GLWTS!

Thanks! As I said, happy to take offers over the asking if anyone's uncomfortable about getting too good a bargain.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mowf said:

Thanks! As I said, happy to take offers over the asking if anyone's uncomfortable about getting too good a bargain.

If I could have I’d have kept the old one, but I can’t imagine you’ll have it in your hands for long… I’ll certainly be bumping this thread!

Edited by kwmlondon

• mowf changed the title to Hartke HA7000 amp head, 350w + 350w SOLD