Why become a member? ×

Novation Impulse 61 Midi Keyboard/Controller NO LONGER AVAILABLE
£160
SE London

I bought this keyboard new a few years ago with the view to learning some piano and also for integration with a DAW, none of which really happened it's hardly been used since getting it and has sat in a case in a cupboard, it still has the protective film on the display.

I don't have the space for it really and always use a mini keyboard these days.

Full spec can be found online but as you can see it has faders, control knobs, drum pads, arpeggiator, 5 pin and USB MIDI so is very flexible.

I can't find a manual or any CD's so assume it comes as is, just the keyboard now else, it's can be bus powered and I tested it connected to a Mac running Garageband.

PICS HERE

£160.00 collected from Sydenham in SE London, it's heavy and I have no shipping box, I do however have a Tiger generic soft case I could use to transport it in if meeting up at a southerly London mainline station works better, Clapham Junction, Bromley South, East Croydon, London Bridge, Charring Cross, Whitechapel, Liverpool St, Victoria. The case is in great conditional though it is a bit bigger than the Novation but it's yours for an additional £15.00 if required or I can take it home again.

R.

Edited by Rumple
SOLD ON EBAY

• Rumple changed the title to Novation Impulse 61 Midi Keyboard/Controller NO LONGER AVAILABLE