Why become a member? ×

Konig & Meyer five guitar stand - *SOLD*
£65
Leicestershire

I bought this K&M Guardian 5 guitar stand during lockdown, but despite my best efforts I’ve still not got five basses to put in it.

It’s a lovely bit of kit - sturdy, well made and quite light too. It’s never left my music room so it’s in really good condition.

It holds instruments in quite an upright position too which is handy for basses as it can go quite close to the wall without the headstock touching (tried to show this in pic below). 

K&M say the material they use is safe for nitro finishes too - I’ve stored my vintage P bass in with no problems. 

They do a range of these stands - this one is model number 17525 (Guardian 5). Blurb here from the K&M site: 

https://bit.ly/3nMhAvQ

NB it is not suitable for acoustic guitars (as I found out…) - the spacing between sections is not wide enough to take them. Solid bodies and semi acoustics would fit fine tho. 

Cheapest I can find new online in around £115-£120 including postage (Bax Shop, Thomann et al). 

I’m after £65 plus postage within the UK, or you’re more than welcome to collect from south Leicestershire. It folds flat so easy to transport / post etc. 

DCA9E74C-1C08-40EF-B69B-9051F14144BF.jpeg

95937B4A-CE68-4EA7-9DF8-A37BA817531B.jpeg

FA19FB83-727B-4CF6-AC65-94022500AD5A.jpeg

72B2C4CF-CFAD-4E41-93C8-8E3E4FFEC7EB.jpeg

Edited by bassbiscuits
  • Like 6

• bassbiscuits changed the title to SOLD Konig & Meyer five guitar stand