Why become a member? ×

Origin Effects Bassrig Question

RikiB

Can someone help me with something?

looking at the Bassrig Super Vintage and going into the effects return of my GK legacy 800 and then going out to the PA with the D.I out.

problem is that I want to 8x10 cab sim to only effect the D.I out to the PA system and not my bass amp as I’m already using a 6x10 on stage and I like the sound of that so don’t want to run a sim out the Amp Out.

Can’t see any mention in the manuals.

1 hour ago, RikiB said:

Can someone help me with something?

looking at the Bassrig Super Vintage and going into the effects return of my GK legacy 800 and then going out to the PA with the D.I out.

problem is that I want to 8x10 cab sim to only effect the D.I out to the PA system and not my bass amp as I’m already using a 6x10 on stage and I like the sound of that so don’t want to run a sim out the Amp Out.

Can’t see any mention in the manuals.

hey man

this is really similar to what i do, i run the vintage into the effects return of my gk 2001rb, the 810 ir is only on the di out, the lpf and hpf ar on the jack out so you can make things more even between the di and the cab sound.

• Thanks 1