Why become a member? ×

A Jazz Tune By Me - Including a real Music Video that I clipped together myself (Babble of the Woke)

A jazz tune by me, that features a real music video that I clipped together myself from stolen clips from various YouTube videos.

The foundation of the tune is a loop from an improvised session I had with a friend years back with me on acoustic guitar and him on percussion, then midi programmed piano and trumpet, as well as the chaotic percussion towards the middle of the song, and then improvised electric bass and electric guitar on top of that played and recorded by me as well.

It accompanies a reciting of an original Danish poem that I wrote, but it is probably for the best that I don't post the English translation I made here on the forum (if you click the video though both the Danish poem and the English translation is to be found in the video description).

I should probably point out that the translated English title is not meant as a comment on the woke movement, the original Danish title is a word play on on the title of a famous poem by the Danish poet Søren Ulrik Thomsen, "Det Skabtes Vaklen", that just happens to translate best this way, though the original Danish title does not really hold this co-notation. 

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

• Baloney Balderdash changed the title to A Jazz Tune By Me - Including a real Music Video that I clipped together myself (Babble of the Woke)