Why become a member? ×

Box of stuff that I don't need, but someone might? - *SOLD*
£25
Spalding, Lincs

SOLD

£25 posted (RM 2nd class small parcel), UK only.

Selling other stuff too... search tag MoleSaleMar23 - happy to combine postage. No trades thanks!

All or nothing, no splits. Some stuff that might be of use to someone?!

• Onori (me neither) 2½“ leather strap. Used, in good condition. Decent enough - grippy. Adjusts from 120cm to 145cm.
  • Goodmans CD walkman - cheap background music solution for between sets at your gig, esp. the pubs you wouldn't leave your phone unattended on the mixer! Plays MP3s burnt to disc too. Mains/rechargeable battery/dry cell battery. Actually really good for a walkman! PSU/charger included, but no batteries.
  • Chops Play hand conditioner / pH balancer. Used.
  • Decent set of Chrome strap buttons from a Yamaha BB.
  • Schaller straplock spares, well used first edition. One flat washer + nut missing. One of the buttons is not a Schaller - it fits the straplock but the screw hole is slightly too small to accept the usual Schaller screw. No felt washers.
  • Keyser KDS100 string cleaner / extender. Used.
  • D'Adaddario XLR8 string lubricant and cleaner. Used.
  • Korg BT-2 desktop tuner. Old school swingy needle fella - no LEDs here! In and out sockets, PP3 battery only (cover present and clips in properly), tunes 4, 5 and 6 string with normal/flat option. Backlit, but not dazzingly so at this age :-).
  • Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes string cleaning swab.
  • Bass hardware: three pots... 6mm shaft, made in Japan, unused and probably 20 years old - no reason to suspect they don’t work but equally no way to test them (I’ve scratched “LIN” on the back of the B250k, I guess the other two are log); one mono jack barrel socket; one stereo jack barrel socket; 116cm of mini twin core + screen cable, 2½ mm diameter; four 16mm pickup springs; one round nickel string tree; two random well-chewed strap buttons; screws and washers.
  • Two generic/no name leather 2½“ straps, lightly used. No longer adjustable - sewn to a fixed length of 133cm hole to hole.

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

box6.jpg

box7.jpg

Edited by moley6knipe
  • Like 1

• moley6knipe changed the title to SOLD Box of stuff that I don't need, but someone might?