Why become a member? ×

Gruv Gear Duo Strap - 2 day's use, save 25% *£75 posted* - *SOLD*
£80
LONDON

I bought this to see if I could handle the weight of my >10 pound Jazz bass. Unfortunately, I just don't like a strap on each shoulder, feels wrong to me after 40 odd years of playing with the bass resting on my left shoulder.

Take advantage of my experimentation. Cost me close to £100 from Gear4Music (most retailers are out of stock, G4M just put its price up today to £98 plus post). Yours for £75 including post within UK. Received Saturday, for sale Monday and a couple of hour's home use only.

20230320_094044.jpg

20230320_094027.jpg

20230320_094023.jpg

20230320_094019.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 1

I've a 70's jazz bass of a simular weight & I bought this exact strap.... They do take a "Lot of getting used too" & setting up.. I stretched a piece of belt leather diagonally from strap pin to strap pin... & fed the other shoulder strap around this ( A Guitar Bra if you wish)... Eventually I came to appreciate this design but' it took a long time of experimentation & paitence. 

• Thanks 1

• Clarky changed the title to Gruv Gear Duo Strap - 2 day's use, save 25% *£75 posted*
  • Clarky changed the title to Gruv Gear Duo Strap - 2 day's use, save 25% *£75 posted* SOLD