Why become a member? ×

EBS Classic Session 30 Professional MKII Bass Combo 30 Watts (Excellent Condition) - *SOLD*
£130
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

EBS Classic Session 30 Professional MKII Bass Combo 30 Watts - Designed and Developed Entirely By EBS Sweden

£130 Posted.

£120 Collected.

I'm selling this great little amp which has only been used for practise at home.

It is in great condition, and you are welcome to come and try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

The EBS Session Classic 30 is a great little combo that is the ideal choice for practice and small gigs. Its sturdy build quality means the Classic 30 will stand the test of time. EBS have made this amp with versatility in mind, including a balanced XLR output for performance and a headphone out for practice. If you want an affordable and versatile combo, look no further than the EBS Session Classic 30.

Features:
Carefully selected 8" speaker
Balanced XLR-output
Mini-jack aux input
Stereo headphones output
30W RMS output power

Specs:
Configuration 1x 8"
Frequency Response 70 - 5k Hz
Power Rating 30 W RMS
Height 33 cm / 13"
Width 31 cm / 12.2"
Depth 24 cm / 9.5"
Weight 7,8 kg /17.2 lbs (10% reduction)

EBS1.jpeg

EBS2.jpeg

EBS3.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MungoBass said:

I had one of these a while back. Very sweet tones from a compact and well made little combo. GLWTS.

They are great little amps, and being so compact, it used to be in a tiny little space next to my chair virtually unnoticed.

Apparently, these are now unavailable in the Uk since Brexit, because of the increased import duties from Sweden.

Edited by thebrig

• thebrig changed the title to EBS Classic Session 30 Professional MKII Bass Combo 30 Watts - *SOLD*