Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA MOTIF XF 6 SPECIAL EDITION 40TH ANNIVERSARY WHITE, Boxed. £1000 - *SOLD*
£1300
Saltcoats, NORTH AYRSHIRE, SCOTLAND

Yamaha Motif XF6 in special edition 40th Anniversary White, flash memory on board with guitar samples and vintage synth banks, and other extra banks on board , a great all round machine for any musician. in superb condition with original box latest firmware is installed , ready to go. The drum sound alone is worth the money with thousands of patterns on board. Great inspiration from this synth.

I am selling this at a very good price I have seen others online at almost 2k.  any questions get in touch.    Would be interested in a straight trade for a Spector bass.   £1000.    SOLD

Edited by geofio

Thanks Dave, I find Bass Chat has the best guys to deal with never had an issue on here , peace of mind selling or buying , when you advertise on facebook etc you just get scammers and idiots, no hurry to sell, but thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

• geofio changed the title to YAMAHA MOTIF XF 6 SPECIAL EDITION 40TH ANNIVERSARY WHITE, Boxed. £1000
  • geofio changed the title to YAMAHA MOTIF XF 6 SPECIAL EDITION 40TH ANNIVERSARY WHITE, Boxed. £1000. SOLD