Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ahpook

up for grabs is my old-model ebs microbass II (without the -10dB pad and the pre/post EQ switch for the DI out).

it's been part of my live rig since i bought it from lee650 a bit back and it's amazing imho. still in excellent condition, apart from the obligatory velcro on the bottom. no box i'm afraid.

i recently got hold of one of the newer models, so since i'm not gigging anymore i can't justify having two (as i i ever really could :) )

EDIT: how's about £140 delivered ? anyone...bueller ? bueller ?

thanks

Edited by ahpook

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for one of these to replace my Tech21 Sansamp rackmount preamp/DI. I'm going down the active cabinet route and want to replace my rack stuff with smaller "stompbox" versions.
Would you be interested in a trade? I'm at work at the moment so don't have the full details.
If no trade, I'm still interested in buying.
Let me know
Cheers
Steve

[quote name='ahpook' post='472934' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:55 PM']up for grabs is my old-model ebs microbass II (without the -10dB pad and the pre/post EQ switch for the DI out).

it's been part of my live rig since i bought it from lee650 a bit back and it's amazing imho. still in excellent condition, apart from the obligatory velcro on the bottom. no box i'm afraid.

i recently got hold of one of the newer models, so since i'm not gigging anymore i can't justify having two (as i i ever really could :) )

EDIT: how's about £140 delivered ? anyone...bueller ? bueller ?

thanks[/quote]

• 2 months later...