Why become a member? ×

Alleva Coppolo RA5 Black 2021 - TRADED
£3000
Duesseldorf / Germany

mrbassman_de

Selling/Trading my Alleva Coppolo RA5 in Black.

I just bought this bass from the first owner who got it brand new in October 2021. Condition ist absolutely like mint besides a truss rod repair (see below) and a light wear on the pickguard at the slap position.

Here is the original ad of the previous owner: Ad from previous owner

I decided to stick on my older Allevas which have a different body shape than the newer ones. So this is for sale again. Nothing wrong with it.

Specs:

Alder body in black Nitro finish
Maple Board with Abalone (!) Black Blocks (very nice)
34 scale, 19 mm spacing at bridge
Genuine Alleva pickups and electrics (V/V/T plus bass reble boost-only active EQ, active/passive option)
70’s pickup position
4,3 kg
incl. Original Protec Gigbag, like new

In spring 2022, the truss rod was repaired on this bass because the anchor below the first black block was broken so the neck could no longer be adjusted.

This work was perfectly done by a well known luthier here in Germany. He carefully extracted the first block from the board and welded the anchor back to the truss rod with 4 instead of the 2 original welding pins. Afterwards he remounted the black block. I believe the truss rod is more stable than the ones on other similar ACs now !  

Now everything works fine again and the bass can be set up and played perfectly. The truss rod anchor is fixed bombproof and the neck moves according to truss rod setup. The first block has now some wear from the extraction, but it does not affect playability. 

No stage, no studio, just played at home. The condition is top - even the electronics cover is still protected with the original transparent foil. No dings or scratches - only a slight scuff on the pickguard near the slap area. Brilliant slap sound with a very good B-string.

Asking 3000 GBP (3400 EUR) plus shipping from Duesseldorf/Germany. The repair is reflected in the price.

Open for interesting and reasonable trade offers. With cash either way if required.

Edited by mrbassman_de
Traded
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• mrbassman_de changed the title to Alleva Coppolo RA5 Black 2021 - TRADED