Why become a member? ×

Not now required. Close thread please.

BassBunny

You could consider going up on the train. Carlisle is on the west coast mainline and there’s direct trains from Piccadilly. An off peak return shouldn’t be too expensive, and he could meet you at the station and you can just turn around. It’s four hours you won’t get back, but at least for two of them you could play bass all the way home.

There’s almost a guarantee of delays or cancellations, but you can check these in advance usually. 
Rob

44 minutes ago, ossyrocks said:

You could consider going up on the train. Carlisle is on the west coast mainline and there’s direct trains from Piccadilly. An off peak return shouldn’t be too expensive, and he could meet you at the station and you can just turn around. It’s four hours you won’t get back, but at least for two of them you could play bass all the way home.

There’s almost a guarantee of delays or cancellations, but you can check these in advance usually. 
Rob

That was my first thought but cheapest return is around £40, bass is £60. I can buy a new one for £10 more.

I can ship it for less than £10 but seller doesn't want the hassle at this stage hence seeing if the good members of BassChat could help.

The annoying thing is that he was in Manchester 2 weeks ago but hadn't put it up f/s then.

• Like 1

• BassBunny changed the title to Not now required. Close thread please.