Why become a member? ×

Mooer Hustle Drive and Pure Boost pedals - *WITHDRAWN*
£30
Leicestershire

bassbiscuits

Hello,

I don’t really play electric guitar anymore, hence me selling these two pedals which i originally used to drive a Fender Hot Rod deluxe combo. 

The Hustle Drive is a distortion pedal with switchable high peak and low peak settings, volume and tone controls and drive dial. 

The Pure Boost is, as it sounds, a clean boost pedal with bass, treble, volume and gain controls. 

Both nice bits of kit in really

good condition as I’ve barely used them. Just surplus to my needs these days. 

The going rate new seems to be £45-£49 each for these so I’m happy with £30 each or £50 for the pair plus a bit of postage.

They don’t have their boxes anymore but I’ll package them up nicely with bubble wrap etc. 

56E6AFAA-491A-4A0B-AF2B-DAF018DA2D7D.jpeg

73AE977B-1910-47D2-8F54-69786137C035.jpeg

Edited by bassbiscuits
Edited for a typo

On 08/02/2023 at 13:25, mcnach said:

I love that Hustle Drive. I use mine mostly on guitar but it's very good on bass too. GLWTS!

You’re not wrong there - i hadn’t thought of using them for bass but I’ve just tried it and it sounds pretty good. 
I’d previously tried the Pure Boost for bass but it didn’t really do it for me. But the Hustle Drive hmm. That’s not bad at all. 

• Like 1

• bassbiscuits changed the title to WITHDRAWN Mooer Hustle Drive and Pure Boost pedals