Why become a member? ×

Ibanez PD7 - free to a good home

trent900

As the title suggests really: I have an Ibanez PD7 sitting idle which I've never managed to make sound right for me. My GKs drive channel handles my limited distortion needs anyway.

Mint condition - but one small problem: I can't find the power supply. I only have the pedal, nowt else.

Still, if you want a PD7 and don't mind collecting it from my house in Derby, chuck us a PM.

While you're here, you're very welcome to a never-used Warwick 4U rack bag. It never inspired me with confidence but if you're hard up and need to rack something light (effects and compressors maybe) it might do you. It's in my way anyway. Please take it away.

Looking forward with hope to a bit more bedroom space,

Jon

It's posts such as this that make this site such a good one :-)

"Quote name='trent900' date='Apr 25 2009, 04:31 PM' post='472249']
As the title suggests really: I have an Ibanez PD7 sitting idle which I've never managed to make sound right for me. My GKs drive channel handles my limited distortion needs anyway.

Mint condition - but one small problem: I can't find the power supply. I only have the pedal, nowt else.

Still, if you want a PD7 and don't mind collecting it from my house in Derby, chuck us a PM.

While you're here, you're very welcome to a never-used Warwick 4U rack bag. It never inspired me with confidence but if you're hard up and need to rack something light (effects and compressors maybe) it might do you. It's in my way anyway. Please take it away.

Looking forward with hope to a bit more bedroom space,

Jon
[/quote]

PD7 gone - sorry to non-East Mids people, I had to prioritise not posting for the simplicity value

Rack bag still here. I'm not going to post that one at all - it was hard enough lugging it here from the post office, let alone papering it up and dragging it back. Apologies again to non-locals.

Besides, to be honest nobody [i]needs[/i] a warwick rack bag enough for me to go to that effort. A basic hard case is way better and not much more than I would screw you for the postage :)

I'll repost it to the freecycle bit at the bottom of 'market place', I've just noticed it.

Cheers all!

Jon

• 3 months later...