Why become a member? ×

2021 Lakland Skyline 44-6*PRICE DROP* 4 Custom PJ Ice Blue Metallic. Immaculate condition - *SOLD*
£750
Cardiff

roceci

*Dropping this to £700 until payday on Feb 15th whereupon it'll go back to original price. Cost of living biting hard 😞 These are over £1600 new and this one's like new. Go on, you know you want to 😃*

Bought this from @paddy109 late last year and am reusing his advert cos my pictures are mostly rubbish, thanks Paddy (great guy)!

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/467668-sold-2021 lakland-skyline-44-64-custom-pj-ice-blue-metallic-immaculate-condition

Have added a couple of mine however that do show the gorgeous sparkle finish.

This is a fantastic guitar, immaculately built and does the PJ thing brilliantly. Absolutely no blemishes or even swirling on it, looks like it's hardly been played before me and I've only ever picked it up here and there at home and never gigged it. Problem for me is the nut is too thin otherwise this would not be leaving me. Plus I could do with the cash so no trades.

Happy to meet up within a reasonable distance or ship within UK at buyers expense/arrangement.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by roceci
Sold
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• roceci changed the title to 2021 Lakland Skyline 44-6*PRICE DROP* 4 Custom PJ Ice Blue Metallic. Immaculate condition
  • roceci changed the title to ***SOLD*** 2021 Lakland Skyline 44-6*PRICE DROP* 4 Custom PJ Ice Blue Metallic. Immaculate condition