Why become a member? ×

QSC PLX 2402 POWER AMP IN 4U FLIGHTCASE **NOW £220** - *SOLD*
£250
East Sussex / Kent

NAS Bass

**SOLD**

Fantastic and powerful QSC class H power amp. As pictures, in a very good condition 4U Spider Flightcase (not willing to split)

QSC Specs:

Stereo (either/both channel)

8ohm 425w

4ohm 700w

2ohm 1200w

Bridge Mono

16ohm 850w

8ohm 1500w

4ohm 2400w

Tech info here:

https://www.qsc.com/resource-files/productresources/amp/discontinued/plx/q_amp_plxspec_specs.pdf

Case Size

Ext Dims: w530mm x d510mm x h214mm

Int Dims: W19" x D360mm x H180mm (4u)

Fully working no probs at all. A few rack rashes (see unpacked pics)

Now £220 collected from TN19

Will courier for £15 (UK only)

Case Front.jpg

Case Rear.jpg

Cased Full.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by NAS Bass
SOLD
  • Like 3

Where is THE TOOOOOOOONE!!!1!1!!!!!? It is in real, properly resourced headroom. I used to run a Chevin power amp of this type of size. It was like riding around in a Bentley. All the power you needed on tap, but in general just a really refined experience. 

Edited by Owen
because of the spelling. Always because of the spelling.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Owen said:

Where is THE TOOOOOOOONE!!!1!1!!!!!? It is in real, properly resourced headroom. I used to run a Chevin power amp of this type of size. It was like riding around in a Bentley. All the power you needed on tap, but in general just a really refined experience. 

Thats a very good analogy! Yes, tons of clean power here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of those as my 6u bass rack power amp for a few years but it was incredibly heavy to the point that I hardly used that rack so I changed it for a Crown Class D power amp. BUT..... to my ears the QSC sounds a heck of a lot better and i do miss it for that reason but since most of my gigs these days are through a PA. I will have almost convinced myself not to revisit that.

All the best with the sale.

IMG_1826.JPG

1 hour ago, jazzyvee said:

I had one of those as my 6u bass rack power amp for a few years but it was incredibly heavy to the point that I hardly used that rack so I changed it for a Crown Class D power amp. BUT..... to my ears the QSC sounds a heck of a lot better and i do miss it for that reason but since most of my gigs these days are through a PA. I will have almost convinced myself not to revisit that.

All the best with the sale.

IMG_1826.JPG

Yeah, much more clout than Class D stuff. Thats quite a lot you had racked up, the QSC is only 21 lbs - not a heavy amp. 

• NAS Bass changed the title to QSC PLX 2402 POWER AMP IN 4U FLIGHTCASE ****SOLD**