Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Still available - 2 x 12 Fender Bassman Oxfords in an HH combo cab (Fender silver material and badge)- £30 - *WITHDRAWN*
£30
Bridport Dorset

Gasman

Two original Fender Oxford Speakers in an HIIH cab, with Fender material and badge - looks very much like an authentic Fender cab.

Why? Back in the day I gigged a Bassman 100 (4x12) which the guys in the band rather disliked when it came to loading/unloading from the band wagon. I came back from holiday to find that they'd stripped the speakers out of the 4x12 while I was away, screwed two of them into this cab, then sold the 4x12 cab and the other two speakers. They gave me £20 - I left immediately.... 

Having said that it did sound fine, and I've gigged it for years, but I've now gone to a Darkglass 2x12/Ag700, so this might as well go to a new home.

It has a Roqsolid cover

I will not courier this - and at this price you need to come and collect please.  You can try it out in Bridport with a couple of hours notice.  

IMAG9052.jpg

Edited by Gasman
Withdrawn

• Gasman changed the title to WITHDRAWN - 2 x 12 Fender Bassman Oxfords in an HH combo cab (Fender silver material and badge)