Why become a member? ×

On hold - Price Crash - now just £1.00 NOT £50 - Fender Bassman 135 4x12 Cab Bridport Collection only - *SOLD*
£50
Bridport, Dorset

Gasman

Fender Bassman 135 Cab 4 x 12 . A couple of scuffs - small tear on material, small scuff on side. All the corner shields and castors have been replaced. It comes with a Roqsolid cover. 

Speaker-wise it has three original Oxfords, and one replacement Soundlab L041D 12 Inch Bass Speaker 4 Ohm 350W, the fourth Oxford had died for some reason. 

I tested the cab out with my '77 Silverface Bassman and a Fender Jazz plus after installing the Soundlab last year - the cab sounds very nice.

Reason for selling cheaply is potential loss of lockup storage; more importantly I have far too much gear! 

I will not courier this, you must collect it from Bridport. I might consider delivering it or meeting halfway, max 30 miles for fuel costs.

Happy for you to try it out at my house( couple of hours notice needed)  if you are seriously interested. Cash on collection please!

IMAG9044.jpg

IMAG9045.jpg

IMAG9047.jpg

IMAG9050.jpg

Edited by Gasman
On hold, price reduction - it's gotta go!
  • Like 3

• Gasman changed the title to Price Crash - now just £1.00 NOT £50 - Fender Bassman 135 4x12 Cab Bridport Collection only
  • Gasman changed the title to SOLD! - Price Crash - now just £1.00 NOT £50 - Fender Bassman 135 4x12 Cab Bridport Collection only