Why become a member? ×

ForScore problem

Roblevybass

How old is this device? I would suspect mechanical failure somewhere in the pedal mechanism either in the part you press or the electrical contacts beneath, which is causing it to send out multiple messages. I believe you can connect this via USB as well as Bluetooth. It might be worth trying this so we can narrow down the problem.

• Like 1

This might not be relevant but when this happened to me it was because I had my iPad in a case with a bluetooth keyboard. Case was folded over so iPad could sit on regular music stand. Weight of iPad against keyboard was pushing keys in, causing random scrolling. Turned off the bluetooth from the keyboard and all was fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, my new Irig Blue Turn pedal works a treat. So it appears that my old page turner pedal was malfunctioning. It has now been 'retired' from service. The Irig pedal is more expensive than some other page turners. But IMHO it's worth it , as it is a class product. Interestingly, it is manufactured in Italy, which may explain why it's more pricey than many of the far-eastern made pedals on the market...

• Like 1