Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - Virtually New Source Audio Aftershock Bass Overdrive Distortion Fuzz - *SOLD*
£120
Wellingborough

Osiris

In typical Basschat style here's yet another pedal that was bought for a project that imploded and is now surplus to requirements 🙄 The pedal is around 2 months old, boxed and in immaculate condition and comes with all the accessories including the SA power supply (unused) the phone cable and stick on feet. High quality velcro on the bottom can easily be removed. 

It's a Source Audio Aftershock Bass Overdrive Distortion Fuzz pedal and much more. You can use the pedal as it is and save up to 6 user patches on the pedal as it is, or hook it up to MIDI and save up to 128 different sounds. 

Using the Neuro desktop and/or phone app you have access to 44 (I think) different drive engines, as SA call them, and you can run two together in a sound either parallel or in series. In addition to that you can blend in your clean signal and have a user configurable 4 band EQ with 2 fully parametric mid bands, plus adjustable high and low pass filters as well as 2 noise gates! As if that isn't enough, there are hundreds of user presets and patches that you can download onto the pedal - for free - from the Neuro app too. This pedal can do anything from a clean user configured EQ, clean or dirty boost, to low gain warmth to full on distortion, synthy gated fuzz tones, scooped clanky Tech 21 and Darkglass sounds, it even includes a couple of SA's sci-fi sounding Foldback engines. This is one drive pedal to rule them all! But for all its brilliance, I only need clean sounds for my main band so this is now looking for a new home. 

The price is firm as it is only a few weeks old, has had only a few hours use and cost £180 new. I'm looking for a straight sale please, no trades £120 collected from the Wellingborough area or £125 posted within the UK.

PXL_20221127_130811260.thumb.jpg.85a4f846088c8a0578310969dd82f52b.jpg

Edited by Osiris
Sold

• Osiris changed the title to SOLD - Virtually New Source Audio Aftershock Bass Overdrive Distortion Fuzz