Why become a member? ×

Fender, Where is the Value?

Chienmortbb

On 24/12/2022 at 13:52, T-Bay said:

That looks suspiciously like an Ultra in cobra blue. Same as mine. I am biased but it’s a thing of beauty and sounds amazing.

Ditto. They are also the most comfortable basses I’ve ever played.  For me £1200 on a bass that isn’t quite right it’s a waste of £1200. £1800 on something that’s perfect is money well spent. If I can’t afford 1800 then I’m 1200 better off. Bought my Ultras when they were around the 1800 Mark. At the time people thought I was throwing money away. That’s changed and now everything is too expensive the Ultra has been getting a lot of love on the internet. 

0751C00F-E0CD-4F72-96D0-5DE5487B095F.jpeg

Edited by TrevorG
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, TrevorG said:

Ditto. They are also the most comfortable basses I’ve ever played.  For me £1200 on a bass that isn’t quite right it’s a waste of £1200. £1800 on something that’s perfect is money well spent. If I can’t afford 1800 then I’m 1200 better off. Bought my Ultras when they were around the 1800 Mark. At the time people thought I was throwing money away. That’s changed and now everything is too expensive the Ultra has been getting a lot of love on the internet. 

0751C00F-E0CD-4F72-96D0-5DE5487B095F.jpeg

Never mind the basses you haven't shared out the red wine yet. Hope it's a Malbec. Virtual tasting session everyone get out your virtual glasses. Slurp slurp

• Haha 1