Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling USA 4H for sale or trade for a stingray 5 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1250
Tyneside

waveydavy

For sale 2001 USA Musicman sterling 4 string in high gloss black finish 

A well kept rosewood fingerboard version in excellent used condition. Comes in original Musicman case 

From Musicman-

Renowned for its slightly smaller body and neck profile, the Sterling 4 string bass boasts a big sound. Nine volt active 3 band EQ preamp, 3 position pickup selector switch, and a ceramic humbucker with hum canceling phantom coil come standard, equipping the Sterling to cut through any mix. The optional addition of a pickup in the neck position adds even more versatility to this innovative bass. The Sterling delivers comfort, functionality, and the precision craftsmanship and attention to detail you’ve come to expect from Ernie Ball Music Man.

will add additional photos at earliest opportunity 0B1E55D8-3FE7-40A3-A0B4-F84253D616BD.thumb.jpeg.c900696c5c5e54244eba8e0a46e47dd7.jpeg

Edited by waveydavy
  • Like 19

• 3 weeks later...
  • waveydavy changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling USA 4H for sale or trade for a stingray 5

Hello there hi was looking at your musicman Stirling. Well just happens I have a musicman 5HH STEALTH really lovely bass but I’m really looking for a 4 string. It’s for sale at £1800 which is a great price for a really great bass. If you’re interested in some kinda deal then get in touch. I can send photos if required. Thanks.  Eugene 

• waveydavy changed the title to Withdrawn