Why become a member? ×

Now £1,450 Musicman Stingray Special, 4H, Amber Burst **Open to offers** - *SOLD*
£1600
Bridgwater, Somerset

Alfie Noakes

**Sold**

We fell in lust over the internet, and when we met it seemed perfect……until I hooked up with an old flame, and now it’s over.

In other words, saw this on the Bass Bros website, and decided I had to have it. However, the old P bass is now getting all the love, as it suits the band’s sound better, so this has to go.

It’s a 2020 Burnt Amber 3 band 4H in superb condition, and weighs in at 8.75 lbs. Case candy included, but it lives in a Hiscox case, as I’m not a fan of Musicman cases. I left the original case at Bass Bros.

Happy to ship at your cost and risk, or can do a halfway meet within reason. Any trial welcome.

The only trade I’d consider is for a Fender American Professional ii Precision in black and maple - how’s that for specific? 😎

91218DF9-8E95-4F78-91A7-9F328CF5F68A.jpeg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Sold.
  • Like 11

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Musicman Stingray Special, 4H, Amber Burst **Open to offers**
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Sold, please lock - £1,450 Musicman Stingray Special, 4H, Amber Burst