Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass with Rosewood Fretboard 2019 - Present Sonic Blue - *SOLD*
£1450
Clacton-on-Seam, Essex

dave_jagged

The Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass captures the warm tone and peerless looks of an icon by combining features like a pair of Pure Vintage ‘64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups, '60s "C" shape maple neck with 9.5" radius, and a slick sonic blue body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Vintage-inspired appointments like nickel/chrome and Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear tuning machines match beautifully with modern amenities like Narrow-Tall frets for a new classic that lives up to the original.

IMG_3721.thumb.jpg.e46d32eaa5c728b04fc4e7ccf7caaaf4.jpg

• Alder body with lacquer finish
  • Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
  • Slim “’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard
  • Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
  • Includes vintage-style hardshell case
  •  

This guitar has been used on only a handful of gigs and recording sessions. It has always remained in its case when not in use. There is one small chip where the neck meets the body and a small dark mark from clothing on the rear of the body.

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

Edited by dave_jagged
It was sold
  • Like 6

That’s nice! It’s interesting that it’s got a modernish 9.5” fingerboard radius. I’ve got an AVRI 64 Jazz which I’m pretty sure has the 7.25” radius. I much prefer the larger radius - more playable. GLWTS

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • dave_jagged changed the title to *SOLD* Fender American Original '60s Jazz Bass with Rosewood Fretboard 2019 - Present Sonic Blue