Why become a member? ×

P bass Bartolini B-Axis pickups as new priced at £85 includes UK postage - *SOLD*
£90

£85 includes UK postage. (I can't figure out why I can edit the 'Title' wording but not that £90 figure?).

These are as brand new, fitted and tried out. I preferred these over Nordstrand. Great P pickup replacement, solid full sound with a touch of bight to them.

Here is Bartolini's take on them....

"Our b-axis P-Bass® Pickups are all about enormous, clear tone. They feature a new and unique fully encapsulated Alnico V exposed pole design, and yet they are still fully shielded like all our enclosed pickups.

The cable is shielded as well. b-axis Jazz bass pickups are dual-inline hum-cancelling design for use in professional venues and studios. They are sweat-proof and won’t make nasty noises if you touch them.
b-axis pickups are super punchy and bright, but also warm. They have outstanding articulation, attack, and harmonic response. Musicians who play jazz, rock, country, gospel, and hip-hop are already finding their voice in b-axis pickups.

1 Bartolini B-Axis.jpeg

2 Bartolini B-Axis.jpeg

Edited by mybass
  • Like 1

• mybass changed the title to SOLD ….P bass Bartolini B-Axis pickups as new priced at £85 includes UK postage