Why become a member? ×

Laney Black Country Customs 'The 85' Bass Interval Octave + Original Tin & Paperwork (Includes postage) - *SOLD*
£75
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

Laney Black Country Customs 'The 85' Bass Interval Octaver with control for the -1 octave, plus an interval switch for (-2, +1, +5th).  It also has an Expression Pedal input.  About £150-ish new I think.

In excellent condition complete with original tin box and paperwork and only moving on as I've started using a Plethora X3 purely for convenience.  No power adapter as it didn't come with one.

Price includes postage.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Mark as Sold

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Laney Black Country Customs 'The 85' Bass Interval Octave + Original Tin & Paperwork (Includes postage)

I’ve one of these on my pedal board. The octave down and octave up both sound good.  I’ve played with a blend of the one down, the direct and a bit of the up.  It sounds really good.  The focus allows you to pick the type of octave sound you want, from clean to what I describe as “gnarly” (I play with it fairly clean).  

On one song I play around the 9th to 12 frets on the D and G strings, with mainly the octave up for a guitar solo on the bass (kind of).

It won out in a 5 octave pedal shoot out I did in the shop. Whoever buys it will be getting a really good octave pedal at a good price.

GLWTS

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Shepster8316 changed the title to Laney Black Country Customs 'The 85' Bass Interval Octave + Original Tin & Paperwork (Includes postage) *SOLD*