Why become a member? ×

Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 with case - £430 delivered (on hold pending) - *SOLD*
£430
Bourne, South Lincolnshire

SimBass

----------ON HOLD PENDING--------

For Sale: £430 Delivered (Or come and pick it up from South Lincolnshire for £25 off?)

Really great amp with loads of power and really flexible inputs (great for doubling bass/double bass), phantom power with a tube preamp which can be blended in.

Excellent condition, always transported in the aluminium case with custom foam cut outs which is included in the sale. The aluminium case is scuffed but will be great for delivering (feel free to continue using). The amp itself is in excellent condition with just a few superficial paint scuffs on the top of the amp which can be seen in the photos.

I did have the rack ears (although couldn’t find them) so let me know if you’re interested in them and I’ll try to dig them out, you are more than welcome to them too if I can find them.

Any questions, let me know

Full tech spec is here: https://www.markbass.it/product/little-mark-tube-800/

Overview of Key Info:

800w through 4 Ohm -(500w through 8 Ohm)

Markbass amp with 2 inputs (separate gain control)

1st input is standard Jack

2nd input is Jack/XLR combo with phantom power for mics/pickups (I've used for both Double bass and Cello)

Tube preamp

All the normal Markbass EQ and filters

Mute push/pull on master volume

IMG_20221031_153249.thumb.jpg.d525342f55ffeb66f63287c12a4d27a2.jpg

IMG_20221031_154538.jpg

IMG_20221031_153142.jpg

IMG_20221031_154529.jpg

Edited by SimBass
Pending
  • Like 2

• SimBass changed the title to Markbass Little Mark Tube 800 with case - £430 delivered SOLD