Why become a member? ×

Blackstar Unity 700H Head w/Optional 'Extra' FS12 Footswitch FS £375 or to Trade w/Orange Little Bass Thing/OB1 - *SOLD*
£399

denki109

I would like to, ideally, trade my Blackstar Unity 700H head (featuring the optional 'extra' FS12 Footswitch) with your Orange 'Little Bass Thing' or Orange OB1 head.

The Blackstar is a veritable Swiss Army Knife of great bass sounds. It's a hefty sounding rig that's punchy and versatile in equal measure.

The reviews and YouTube clips on the unit speak for themselves. Oodles of headroom and surprisingly useful effects (Compressor/Octaver/Chorus) make this a one-stop solution for any sound.

Inherently, I am more of 'an Orange' man (other colours are available) and looking for a trade. Alternatively, I am happy to sell the head.

Both the Blackstar Unity 700H (and myself) reside in East London near Tower Bridge. Happy to meet within a reasonable distance (define 'reasonable') should a trade be an option.

BSU7.jpeg

Edited by denki109
  • Like 2

• denki109 changed the title to Blackstar Unity 700H Head w/Optional 'Extra' FS12 Footswitch FS £375 or to Trade w/Orange Little Bass Thing/OB1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • denki109 changed the title to SOLD! Blackstar Unity 700H Head w/Optional 'Extra' FS12 Footswitch FS £375 or to Trade w/Orange Little Bass Thing/OB1