Why become a member? ×

Moog Mother 32 Eurorack Modular System Frequency Central, Erica Pico FX - *SOLD*
£595
Lancaster

Sale fell through so here is….

Moog Mother 32 Eurorack Modular Synthesiser. 

Modular eurorack starter set up which includes: Moog Modular case, Behringer power supply, Moog Mother 32, Frequency Central Device and Erica Pico DSP. Also includes patch leads and Mother 32 manual, spare ribbon for power supply, mounting screws and Moog box.

This is a really powerful unit, I decided to add the Device as it features an oscillator, envelope and the respected Raging Bull (Moog Taurus clone) filter. This expands the capability of the Moog 32 adding an extra oscillator. The Erica DSP provides an incredible array of effects. The Moog 32 sequencer sounds amazing through it especially the delays. 

There are also empty spaces to house a few other eurorack units. 

The system was put together with simplicity and flexibility in mind - I didn’t want to end up falling down the rabbit hole of modular, my concept was to expand the Moog and this really does the trick. It can also be integrated in a MIDI setup via the Moog 32.

The costs of all the individual units and case is well over a grand. So my price is a very good deal for someone wanting to start out in modular but with the Moog core sound. It’s easy to get lost in the endless combinations of sound this set up can create. Only selling as I’m raising money for a house move. Any questions please ask. Check out the units online. 

You could use this with midi bass pedals to create Geddy Lee or Mike Rutherford low notes! 

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to Moog Mother sold