Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic BQ250 Thrust - £100 - *SOLD*
£100
Manchester

zeebz82

Great little amp, visibley scuffed etc but perfect working order.

No box or anything  (can throw in kettle lead)

Collection in M20 or willing to ship at cost

Cheers

Gaz

IMG_20221026_120020912.jpg

IMG_20221026_120029446.jpg

IMG_20221026_120043215.jpg

Edited by zeebz82
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dr.Dave said:

RRRRRRsholes , RRRRRsholes , RRRRRsholes !!  Just bought one of these as a spare gigging head - arrived about an hour before you posted this ad and cost me thirty quid more !

S0DS law and all that! I bought the last one listed here on BC and it's currently lost in the post. I'm itching to try it out with my EBS 2x10 cab, my small practice room rig and back up. I'll just have to wait until it's hopefully sorted. I'd like to hear your opinion on the little beastie. 

Unused in anger yet but I did do a full band rehearsal yesterday using my old Precision. 'Age appropriate rock' !! Loud drummer , 2 Gibson/Marshall fellas. It coped easily through my baby barefaced cabs with the gain about 2o'clock and the master about 1 o'clock. I didn't have to start swinging on the eq knobs a lot to get what to my mind was a decent sound. I found I could wind a little bit of growl in as it's got gain/master , unlike my TC BH head that doesn't. I like the split low and high mid controls too. The Thrust knob is a compressor but to be honest I didn't play with it much other than to stick it at 2 o'clock because that's where I put the toneprint knob on my BH head ( which has TC's spectracomp beamed in) . A yellow light near it flashed from time to time and when I can be bothered to download a manual I'll know why. As with my other TC I don't care for the silly little toggle switches and the TCs generally might be a bit clinical for some but it's small , versatile , the knobs all do something and it doesn't cost much. I can't speak for reliability as I've only used TC this past year but happy days , I reckon.

Oddly enough I think I tried to buy the one you bought too but it had gone....because you bought it ! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dr.Dave said:

Unused in anger yet but I did do a full band rehearsal yesterday using my old Precision. 'Age appropriate rock' !! Loud drummer , 2 Gibson/Marshall fellas. It coped easily through my baby barefaced cabs with the gain about 2o'clock and the master about 1 o'clock. I didn't have to start swinging on the eq knobs a lot to get what to my mind was a decent sound. I found I could wind a little bit of growl in as it's got gain/master , unlike my TC BH head that doesn't. I like the split low and high mid controls too. The Thrust knob is a compressor but to be honest I didn't play with it much other than to stick it at 2 o'clock because that's where I put the toneprint knob on my BH head ( which has TC's spectracomp beamed in) . A yellow light near it flashed from time to time and when I can be bothered to download a manual I'll know why. As with my other TC I don't care for the silly little toggle switches and the TCs generally might be a bit clinical for some but it's small , versatile , the knobs all do something and it doesn't cost much. I can't speak for reliability as I've only used TC this past year but happy days , I reckon.

Oddly enough I think I tried to buy the one you bought too but it had gone....because you bought it ! 

Thanks for the info Dave. For the price it dose exactly what you'd want it to by the sounds of it. I'm really hoping the seller gets somewhere with the courier. I'd hate it to be written off as it's hardly the sellers fault. 

• zeebz82 changed the title to *SOLD* TC Electronic BQ250 Thrust - £100