Why become a member? ×

New price drop £325 Markbass Traveler 121 Ninja 12" 8 ohm Cabinet with cover AS NEW - *SOLD*
£450
NE Hampshire

mybass

This cab has been on Ebay with some interest offers. I forwarded an acceptance of an offer at £325 on EBay but so far I haven’t heard back so I’ll put the price here for the same at £325….. first come first bought……as new, with new cover, mega cabinet.

£350 for both the cabinet and fitted Roqsolid cover, both are as new. I've used it once only alongside a Ninja 2x12" which was a huge sound!

I think this cab has a ceramic speaker hence the weightier cab. Its also larger and therefore heftier in sound over the usual sized MB single 12" cabs.

It can easily pair up with another 8 ohm cabinet to present a 4 ohm load to your amp, which usually means getting the most power/volume out of the amp.

These cabs were around £560-600 new without cover (Roqsolid cover cost me around £50+) so this is a great price for an as new cab and cover. 

Collection/trial welcome, I am down the A3 Hampshire/Surrey borderland or I can meet up the A3 / M25 interchange.

Postage can be arranged, looks like from £15 upwards for extra insurance.

Now on EBay.

Here are specs off the MB website:

IMPEDANCE

8ohms

SPEAKER SIZE

1×12 in.

BASS PORT

rear

TWEETER

1″ compression driver with custom horn

POWER HANDLING

800W RMS (AES Standard)

CROSSOVER FREQUENCY

3.5 kHz

FREQUENCY RESPONSE

40 Hz to 20 kHz

SENSITIVITY

99 dB SPL

WEIGHT

45.19 lbs / 20.5 Kg

WIDTH

23.23 in. / 59 cm

HEIGHT

14.76 in. / 37.5 cm

DEPTH

16.73 in. / 42.5 cm

Ninja 1x12 121 cab.jpeg

Ninja rear plate.jpeg

MB NY Ninja 12%22Specs.png

Edited by mybass
  • Like 4

• mybass changed the title to New price drop £350 Markbass Traveler 121 Ninja 12" 8 ohm Cabinet with cover AS NEW
  • mybass changed the title to New price drop £325 Markbass Traveler 121 Ninja 12" 8 ohm Cabinet with cover AS NEW
  • 3 weeks later...
  • mybass changed the title to SOLD.....New price drop £325 Markbass Traveler 121 Ninja 12" 8 ohm Cabinet with cover AS NEW