Why become a member? ×

Darkglass B7K Ultra v2 with Cabsim **£249** - *SOLD*
£249
SHEFFIELD

tvickey

Selling my Darkglass B7K Ultra v2 pedal that has the Cabsim.  Great pedal, which I purchased used.  It has been really fun to play around with for a bit (even took it into the studio to compare with some other pedals), but the sound is a bit too metal for the type of music that I play. 

Has XLR out and headphone jack (in the spirit of full disclosure: the headphone jack seems to have a minor issue and only produces mono but I don't use with headphones anyway.  Perhaps it is just a contact needing adjustment or a cold solder joint inside?).  The underside of the pedal is covered in velco.

Price is £249, and this includes shipping to UK.  There is no box or power supply.

image0 (1).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

Edited by tvickey
Pedal now sold!
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yan_Huriey said:

I love these pedals, they seem to work best when everything gets loud. My guitarist in my last band had a very high endy sound, this just cut right through the mix they're unbelivably good.

Indeed, a great pedal just not quite the sound I was chasing.  I've also got the Darkglass Alpha-Omega, which I am hanging on to... 

• Like 1

• tvickey changed the title to Darkglass B7K Ultra v2 with Cabsim **£249** **SOLD**