Why become a member? ×

Pre- Amp for Sale - Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver Price Drop £120 - *SOLD*
£160
Hampshire

GR7G5TER

Two Notes Le Bass - £160 + £5 UK postage NOW SOLD

Tube preamp with 2 channels, Clean channel A boost only broad EQ, Drive channel B 3 band cut and boost with sweepable mids. Channels can run separate, be cascaded or run parallel. Can be controlled via midi, built in cab sim, headphones out and DI out. Was less than a year old when i bought from another BCer in August this year and i've not gigged or used it at rehersal, Good condition with a couple of paint nicks. Comes with box and PSU.

Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver £135 + £5 UK postage NOW SOLD

This pedal is in great working order. There is some obvious cosmetic wear and tear. All knobs turn smoothly and without any crackles. All switches click perfectly.

This is for the pedal and box only, no manual.

Description from Tech 21 NYC…
Always thinking of our fat-stringed brethren, we had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves — to go!
ADDITIONAL FEATURES
• Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
• Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
• Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
• While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25”L x 5.25”W x 2.25”H.
• Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.

Both pedals sound excellent, I've used in front of both solid state and tube amps to great effect, I'm only letting these go as I've purchased a Sushi Box SVBT pedal and it's exaclty the tone i was after.

Any questions, please ask

IMG_20221005_180452.jpg

Tech 21.webp

Edited by GR7G5TER
add photo

• GR7G5TER changed the title to Pre- Amps for Sale - Two Notes Le Bass and Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver
  • GR7G5TER changed the title to Pre- Amp for Sale - Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver Price Drop £135 ***SOLD***