Why become a member? ×

*Sale Agreed* TC Electronic Plethora X5 - *SOLD*
£295
Radstock

stewblack

I bought this here because it was such a bargain.

I planned a board with two of them, but it's an extravagance I can't afford.

So I offer it up at the price I paid.

I include delivery.

There is velcro on the bottom which I will remove if required. It comes with the original box and power supply.

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Gawd, I keep coming back to this because it's...oooh, a couple of years since my last multi-fx unit was purchased, played with for a bit, boxed and and moved on after another six months when I realised I was never going to use it.  This looks soooo nice and user friendly though - and at such a saving over a new one!  Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bass Culture said:

Oh Gawd, I keep coming back to this because it's...oooh, a couple of years since my last multi-fx unit was purchased, played with for a bit, boxed and and moved on after another six months when I realised I was never going to use it.  This looks soooo nice and user friendly though - and at such a saving over a new one!  Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!

Ha! This is what got me to buy it in the first place. I'm in negotiation with another Basschatter right now but if that goes south I'll be back to tempt you!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Ha! This is what got me to buy it in the first place. I'm in negotiation with another Basschatter right now but if that goes south I'll be back to tempt you!

Knowing me you'll probably be successful too! 🙄

• stewblack changed the title to *Sale Agreed* TC Electronic Plethora X5
  • stewblack changed the title to *Sold* TC Electronic Plethora X5