Why become a member? ×

Protektor Neck rest

Bunion

I’ve been looking for a decent neck rest for awhile now for maintenance and came across this after going shooting with a friend of mine to his club 

1AE82AB3-12E5-4A33-B415-83EF7F52D3B7.thumb.jpeg.836b9d4c10d0ae4c9eb823e32028e273.jpeg

It’s actually a gun stock/butt rest and you can get them with different spacing and ‘ear’ types

Top quality leather and a good solid heft due to the internal contents (I haven’t looked, probably sand) 

I took a chance and it works a treat 

1E335D0E-368C-4D66-BED2-7677EEE406B0.thumb.jpeg.67200471b60daf681437ba7b1040861a.jpeg

I picked up sizing 14 your mileage may vary. (It was the only one they had but I’ve looked them up) 

Best quality I’ve found and it’s got that wonderful deep leather smell to it too 

You can also get them with a hard base (extra cost) but I got the leather. 
cost: £39 not cheap but if your going to spend so much on your basses you should spend a bit on the maintenance and protection too. 
The quality is excellent and I’d rather pay for quality craftsmanship than £15 for a bit of cork or shaped wood with felt stuck on it. 

Edited by Bunion
  • Thanks 1