Why become a member? ×

Master Effects Super 800+ **PENDING**
£235
Keighley, West Yorkshire

MrDinsdale

Relisting this beast. Absolutely love the tone and (to my ears at least) really faithfully captures the tone of a GK 800rb. The construction quality is the best I've ever seen, everything just feels so smooth, no marks and velcro on the back although I can remove if not wanted. It's been acting as an always on drive for the majority so hasn't been stomped and never gigged.

Selling because my pedal board aspirations have changed somewhat and it seems overkill to have this along with my GK head along with being skint! Going to really regret getting rid of this but has to be done.

On the possible trade/part trade list is EAE Model FeT or potentially DG HL, SA Atlas or Cali76 compressors.

Can include shipping to UK in the price or knock a bit off for collection.

For more details heres the original listing:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by MrDinsdale

4 minutes ago, Ian McFly said:

Absolutely killer pedal. The Gk Sound is amazing, however I need something different at the moment, sound wise. And my SansAmp works perfectly for what I need.

I was the original owner. GLWTS. 

Yeah man it’s great, even cranking it as a filthy drive pedal sounds great. I’ve had a lot of fun, wasn’t expecting it to be as versatile as it is. 

• MrDinsdale changed the title to Master Effects Super 800+ **PENDING**