Why become a member? ×

OLP MM3 5-String Passive (Parallel-Series-Single Coil Loom Fitted) - *SOLD*
£125

Shepster8316

Passive OLP MM3 5 String.  I've finally decided that my foray into 5-stings is doomed to fail so ideal for anyone looking to move into 5-string from four or just starting from scratch on bass and wanting five.

The finish is a little 'matt' now as it has seen better days and it originally came to me with a basic after-market preamp (Artec I think).  I decided I could make better use of the pickup so a chap I know who makes quality looms made me a Parallel-Series-Single loom which is operated from the mini toggle switch. 

It was also put back as original passive with complete new decent quality solderless pots, jack and wiring.  The cover on the back was made my Tim at Gig.Ink and covers the cavity that was drilled out earlier in its life to fit the preamp battery compartment (Has bevelled edges so doesn't catch).

Setup and fitted with what I think were Rotosound rounds.

Weighs in at 4.5kg (9.9lb) for those that like all that.

Would prefer collection, reasonable distance meet for petrol money or can drop off if close.  Can also look at postage.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Mark as Sold
  • Like 3

• Shepster8316 changed the title to OLP MM3 5-String Passive (Parallel-Series-Single Coil Loom Fitted) *SOLD*