Why become a member? ×

Kingbass black beauty swap for a gb rumour

stratty

Hi guys im after either a 19mm string spaced Kingbass black beauty or a GB Rumour or similar with red front and side leds!
my bb has red f+side leds and bendwell and has 16,5 string spacing can anybody help?

thanks

Andy

Edited by stratty

[quote name='stratty' post='465621' date='Apr 17 2009, 10:55 PM']Hi guys im after either a 19mm string spaced Kingbass black beauty or a GB Rumour or similar with red front and side leds!
my bb has red f+side leds and bendwell and has 16,5 string spacing can anybody help?

thanks

Andy[/quote]

I get it, I stamp on your turf so your over on mine :)

Haha good luck with this mate, it shall be an interesting race (although the BB is so much sex I fear for my poor bass)

Best of luck mate!

Sam

EDIT - You obviously joined way before me, so quoting MB1, I'll just get my coat.......

Edited by SammyDamacy

[quote name='stratty' post='465621' date='Apr 17 2009, 10:55 PM']Hi guys im after either a 19mm string spaced Kingbass black beauty or a GB Rumour or similar with red front and side leds!

thanks

Andy[/quote]

MB1. :)
Nothing Too Specific Then?.... :rolleyes:

[quote name='SammyDamacy' post='465688' date='Apr 17 2009, 11:47 PM'](although the BB is so much sex I fear for my poor bass)

EDIT - You obviously joined way before me, so quoting MB1, I'll just get my coat.......[/quote]

It's nice but that bookmatched Burr Madrone still does it for me Sam...and blue LEDS...more expensive mmmmm :)
The BB is one sexy bass though.

Edited by basswesty

Hi guys after long thought and some playing my bb ive decided to keep my beloved bb i did have trouble with width of the 19mm artist and jaydee i had and the playability of the bb plays like a dream and the bb is a beautiful to play.

thanks for your comments

Andy