Why become a member? ×

Two Tecamp XS112-8 Classic speakers for sale, one with replacement Beyma driver. Padded covers. Excellent condition. - *WITHDRAWN*
£700
Stockport

solo4652

21ST AUGUST UPDATE. i'VE WITHDRAWN THESE. I'M KEEPING THEM FOR NOW.

Truly excellent pair of speakers here. Two Tecamp XS 112's. Made in Germany. The original driver in one of them failed in 2020, and was professionally replaced with a Beyma 12CMV2 8 ohms, following this discussion here on Basschat:  https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/396231-replacement-driver-for-tecamp-xs-112-help-and-advice-needed/  

Basic spec for original speaker/cabinet:

Serial No: O02328138

Power RMS: 300 Watts,

Impedance: 8 Ohms

Three-way defeatable tweeter

Basic spec for Beyma speaker/cabinet:

Serial No: N11328124

Power RMS:320 Watts

Impedance: 8 Ohms

Original three-way defeatable tweeter

Dimensions for both cabinets: W:43 cms, D:34cms, H: 46 cms,  Weight on luggage scales: 12 Kgs. I think they're made of Helium and cobwebs, or something like that. I only have one tilt-back rod - fits either cab.

Both speakers are in excellent condition. No visible damage anywhere. Cloth grilles completely intact, cabinets are unmarked. You'd buy these as "Ex-display". Really sorry to see them go, but they're not needed now. Both tested this morning with my MB500 head, and both working absolutely properly with no rattles, squawks, fuzz, distortion, smells. Padded cases inspected and hoovered.

I used one (Beyma) off-and-on for rehearsals with a pub covers band, and both for gigs (infrequently). Best video I have of the Beyma at rehearsal is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzxB5LU29Vc  That band collapsed just before Covid, and the speakers haven't been used since, dammit. I'm moving house, and I can't see me needing them again, dammit. 

I'm in Stockport until 31st August. Delighted for Basschatters to pop round and try the speakers. I'm happy to box them up securely for a courier - no problem. Any questions at all - just ask.

On the Thomann site, these (now badged "Eich") are £545 each, without a cover. You can have both of mine for £700.

.1713298163_Stackedspeakers.thumb.jpg.64db64ef332648f78e8935662b307dc1.jpg

596909040_RearofTecampcabinet.thumb.jpg.be4e771651ac50a15b72cc42e108e847.jpg

897529949_Beymadriverinfo.thumb.jpg.a66ea6c4a1ebeb6c61c4373a1a2ecee9.jpg

Covers.thumb.jpg.5b80138b2fb40a7ad9b5e74217b099b9.jpg

Rear of Beyma Cabinet.jpg

Edited by solo4652

4 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Good video that... With a fab guitar solo and tight band... 

GLWTS 😎

Thank you. Probably the best band I've been in. Sadly, it collapsed as Covid hit, but the band split was already on the cards. The drummer, lead guitarist and singer wanted to go down the heavy rock route, while rhythm guitarist and I wanted something more melodic and mellow. Classic band splt. A real shame after all the time and effort we'd all put in to be tight and gig-ready. That's bands though.....

• Like 1

• solo4652 changed the title to Two Tecamp XS112-8 Classic speakers for sale. *WITHDRAWN" - keeping them, just in case....