Why become a member? ×

2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Ltd - photos added - *SOLD*
£1600
Orpington BR6

Happypants

2021 Warwick Streamer LX 5 Ltd edition. German Pro Series / Teambuilt.  

69 of 100

Bought this as the same time as a Stingray 5 and I’m favouring that (I think down to string spacing). 

I will get some pictures up on Wednesday but it’s in excellent condition as per the original advert and hasn’t left my little practice room.

I will also confirm weight with my scales (it’s certainly light). 

Original advert here:

Comes with all original accessories as per the original advert. Don’t have outer packaging at the moment so collection or meet up strongly preferred. Collection from Orpington BR6 or have family in Henlow, Beds SG16 so can get it there if that’s any better.

Happy to drive up to an hour from Orpington (possibly a little further depending on where you are). 

Happy to take payment in 3 parts monthly with bass handed over at completion of payments if that helps anyone. 

Edited by Happypants
  • Like 1

• Happypants changed the title to 2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Ltd
  • Happypants changed the title to 2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Ltd - photos added

I have one of these basses and my local luthier said I may as well sell all of the others because it's as perfect as it gets. These basses are incredible, the tone is phenomenal and this particular bass looks great in the pictures. Somebody should be biting your hand off for that price. GLWTS.

• Like 1

• Happypants changed the title to 2021 Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5 Ltd - SOLD