Why become a member? ×

K&M Omega Keyboard Stand + Extras Price Drop £120 ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£140
Colne

Selling my trusty K&M Omega keyboard stand. A German made, quality bit of kit, this has been used as studio furniture at home and has never been gigged. It has one or two surface marks but is in excellent condition.

The Omega system allows for the addition of extra tiers, laptop and tablet holders, monitor speaker holders, mic boom arms etc.

I'm offering the following items here:

18810 Keyboard table stand

18811 Stacker - a removable second tier

18819 Controller Tray - a metal tray which attaches to the stacker

18828 Basic Support - a bar which is fixed between the stacker arms when removed from the stand to create a two tier desktop stand.

So it's a three-in-one system here - single keyboard stand, two tier keyboard stand, or two tier desktop stand.

The first picture shows roughly what the stand looks like when folded up, although I haven't bolted it together in the pic. All relevant bolts are included. The last two pictures show what the stand looks like when set up, and the desktop stand with the support bar.

Instruction sheets for all pieces are included.

I'm not able to post, so it's collection from Colne, Lancashire. £140

I get about a lot gigging so do get in touch if you're interested but nowhere near.

Arrival of baby ruins entire house layout and forces sale. 

IMG_6946.JPG

IMG_6948.JPG

IMG_6949.JPG

IMG_6947.JPG

IMG_6951.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6952.JPG

k-m-18819.jpg

18828-000-55.jpg

IMG_6956.JPG

Edited by bamboscha
  • Like 2

• bamboscha changed the title to K&M Omega Keyboard Stand + Extras Price Drop £120 ON HOLD
  • 2 months later...
  • bamboscha changed the title to SOLD K&M Omega Keyboard Stand + Extras Price Drop £120 ON HOLD