Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray Pickguards **ALL SOLD**

Probably belongs in the accessories forum, but thought more Stingray owners might find this more easily in the bass sale area (mods feel free to move).

Now 2x Stingray Pickguards, Abalone and Tortoise Shell.

All with the truss wheel cut-away, though fits just fine on older Rays with the bridge truss rod adjustment (as tried on mine).

Asking £20 for the Abalone with RECORDED shipping included, and £15 for the Tortoise Shell guard which has a few MINOR chips around the edges (not noticeable once attached to the bass). These are OFFICIAL MusicMan guards (as far as I'm aware).

Both in great condition, and as I have decided to go back to classic black-on-black these are now no longer needed.

Pics below!

Abalone:

Tortoise Shell:

Cheers for looking!

Edited by Dave

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in the tortoise shell and/or the abalone if you still have them. I have a red stingray and not sure which would look best. Originally it had a see-thru pick guard, but that vanished years ago. I'm in Stourbriodge, so could collect.

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='464223' date='Apr 16 2009, 05:58 PM']Or you could have my clear guard for a negotiable price.[/quote]

Are you putting your clear pick guard on the open market? How much would you want for it?