Why become a member? ×

Taking the custom P for a spin on a boat

Duroc17

My band West on Colfax  did a Nartowboat session first track came out this week. 

It was very very cramped and the set up by the engineer took about 2 hours (plus an hour chatting first) and as I was crammed into the corner - I was in first and in the boat the longest (I get a little claustrophobic but I was kinda fun so stayed calm) 

we only did a first take of all three tunes and the engineer talked us into keeping this one. You’ll need headphones to hear the bass and you may notice I’m playing quite high up the neck - that’s because Andy the guitarist next to me was so packed in - I literally could not get the room play over the pick up - Andy’s leg and playing arm were brushing me the whole time. I like him but he’s not my type 😅

anyways I hope you enjoy - I only have a Facebook link - they do this and make a yearly CD to raise money for Cabcer Research 

https://fb.watch/eaazqSJaue/?mibextid=qZdngE&fs=e&s=cl

• Like 4

Great. That bloke with the narrow boat is a real hero. I played on it about 4 years ago with 5 Hills Out, the punk-folk band I was in at the time. There was five of us playing in there, including an accordion player who needed to move her elbows in and out. Mostly into my ribs. I don’t think I’ve complained about a small stage since then 😆