Why become a member? ×

Fender American Std Jazz Bass - 2014 - TRADED - *SOLD*
£1000
Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Steve_M

Hi All

Price Update 11/6/23 - Reduced to £900

*Would also consider part trade against a DB751 + cash

Thinning the herd! Sad to part with it but I just don't play it anymore so someone else should benefit. It's literally sat in its' case since 2019!

For sale is my Fender US Std Jazz from 2014. I bought it new from GAK in Brighton. Comes with the original case, plus all the candy.

I fitted a set of Aguilar AG 4J - HC pickups (currently £200 ish) but include the original Custom Shop pickups in case you want to swap back.

It also has LOXX strap locks fitted (plus the fitting tool) but I've mislaid the original ones.

The neck has been wire wooled down and is very smooth now under the hand (the original finish was quite 'grabby'). It has one major 'bump', as shown in the pictures, on the top edge of the bass. Another guitar fell on it at a gig! Other that that, there's very minor wear.

It's a great honest bass, sounds fab and not too heavy at 4.2KG. 

I'm asking £1000 £900 collected from Tunbridge Wells, Kent where the bass can be played before you buy. Delivery will have to be discussed, as it seems almost impossible to get a carrier to insure a guitar now and I'll not send unless it's fully insured.

Happy for the buyer to arrange their own collection, but entirely at their own risk!

Cash on collection or PayPal please.

Not looking for any other trades*, thanks.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3040.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

Edited by Steve_M
Updated payment terms
  • Like 8

• Steve_M changed the title to Fender American Std Jazz Bass - 2014 - PRICE UPDATE £900
27 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Exactly the same as mine, really great jazz and one of the nicest playing ones I’ve got, GLWYS 

Thanks man 🙂 It is a great player. I played it again last week for the first time in a long time and almost withdrew it from sale! I know however it would only get a little love then go back into its' case for another 4 years, so probably better in the hands of someone who'll actually play it!

• Like 1

• Steve_M changed the title to SOLD / TRADED Fender American Std Jazz Bass - 2014