Why become a member? ×

Cheap bass swap

charic

Ok heres the deal, im considering swapping my old (first) bass. Its about a year old. Blue peavey millenium BXP. I love the sound, however the neck is too thin for me to play comfortably. As im now joining a gigging band a backup bass would be nice to have for on stage.

I would like to swap for something with about a Pbass/warwick size neck preferably. I paid £170 for this bass when i got it, its still in good condition.

[attachment=1891:05082007361.jpg]
[attachment=1892:05082007362.jpg]
[attachment=1893:05082007363.jpg]
[attachment=1894:08082007369.jpg]

Edited by charic

[quote name='charic' post='51568' date='Aug 28 2007, 09:20 AM']Ditto with the not using.

Comeon ppl! Everyone has a cheap bass they bought as their first bass, got ripped off coz they didnt know what they were doing and doesnt want to put it on the bay :)[/quote]

you didn't get ripped off with the Peavey though... it's very good value. I should know, I've got the exact same model... :huh:

I did at £170 when i should of looked around and got it cheaper! You want another one? Lol

Just so people know, i should be getting a rockbass streamer std. So now open to cash or trades for pedals.

Edited by charic