Why become a member? ×

*REDUCED* IdiotBox Effects Blower Box Bass Distortion - £110 posted to the UK - Boxed - *SOLD*
£125
London

admiralchew

I'm offering my IdiotBox Effects Blower Box Bass Distortion for £110 posted in the UK. It comes boxed and, aside from the high quality dual lock velcro on the back, is basically in the condition I bought it in. This thing is loud, excellent and has its own incredibly long thread on a well-known US bass forum. I opted for the silver version in the larger casing rather than the smaller green (and, for a period, purple) enclosures because I just think it looks better and cooler. As per my Eras listing, I've been A/Bing my gain stage options and decided to stick with my MBD2 as that gets me closer to the sound in my head.

As always, please let me know if you would like any demos; it's almost worth asking just to hear the poor quality of my playing. Ask for pick playing if you want a real laugh.

As per the web page:

"At first the Blower Box was my attempt to capture the classic Voivod Blacky sound on the Nothing Face album. They are my favorite band of all time and Blacky is my favorite bass player of all time. I was lucky enough to get Away to do the graphics for it and even got the whole band to sign the first VERY limited run of 15!

But it turned out to not just be a pigeon holed "specific" tone pedal, but a KILLER bass overdrive/distortion beast! One of my main goals was to make it sound great no matter what setup was used. Small thin practice amp to monster rig.

Controls are Top Left - Volume, Bottom Left - Distortion, Top Right - High cut/boost, Bottom Right - Low cut/boost.

The low boost brings tons of beef and the high boost adds the snap. This thing KILLS on guitar and synths also! All feedback on this sucker is 100% positive and I couldn't be more stoked!!!"

Front-9.jpg

Box-4.jpg

Back-8.jpg

Left-5.jpg

Right-5.jpg

Top-8.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
Sold
  • Like 3

• admiralchew changed the title to *REDUCED* IdiotBox Effects Blower Box Bass Distortion - £110 posted to the UK - Boxed
  • admiralchew changed the title to *REDUCED* IdiotBox Effects Blower Box Bass Distortion - £110 posted to the UK - Boxed *SOLD*