Why become a member? ×

Carl Martin Compressor (old, but working) - *SOLD*
£25
Epping, Essex

glassmoon

Hi all

I've had this Carl Martin for nearly 20 years.. and sadly it shows.  The casing is beat to heck, and it's been shimmed down (to fit a long since gone incarnation of a board)

It has had switch and the light removed - no need for either as it was always on.  Also, there are no screws holding the bottom plate on.

But cosmetics aside, it works splendidly, save the gain pot which seems to have lost some juice - as in, it is softer than expected, so you need to gain it up some.

I finally took it off my board at the start of the year after scaling my pedals down to the absolute essentials.  

There really is not much to say other than this is a magic pedal - super clean and amazingly good compression, from gentle to shelved.

Anyway - selling it for a song (price includes UK P&P) and hoping for someone who wants a great compressor without having to break the bank.  Cosmetics can be remedied with another box and some soldering - the whole thing, and the power are easily moved about).

Right - enough of me... 

20220429_114717.jpg

20220429_114801.jpg

20220429_114739.jpg

20220429_114744.jpg

20220429_114730.jpg

20220429_114728.jpg

Edited by glassmoon

• glassmoon changed the title to SOLD Carl Martin Compressor (old, but working)