Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision left handed bass case 1970s vintage - *SOLD*
£350
Hertfordshire

SOLD - Extremely scarce mid to late 1970s LH Fender Precision case. Jazz basses will NOT fit inside. If Fender made reliced cases for its Custom Shop heavy relics this could be one! All hardware fully functional and intact. I have even been able to source the correct Cheney key for the latch locks. Latch springs working as new.

This case will carry your left hand P the correct way up (machine heads oriented upwards) and with the bass body on the left hand side as you open it; none of that ZZ Top bass spinning required before you hang it around your neck. I've pictured it with a RH P face down for reference. Right handed P basses fit inside okay too.

For a case that's in the region of 42 to 47 years old it's got the perfect combination of wear/patina and mechanical integrity. 

SOLD - £350 ono inclusive of shipping within the UK or cheaper for local meet up/delivery near to Hertford. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Sparky Mark
Sold

• Sparky Mark changed the title to Fender Precision left handed bass case 1970s vintage

Hi Sparky - thanks for the offer and sorry for the delay. My account had lapsed so I had to re-sign up. Yes, I am interested in the case at your price. To confirm that this was the Last Chant case that you found in a skip and refurbed. Cheers Neal

59 minutes ago, Neal said:

Hi Sparky - thanks for the offer and sorry for the delay. My account had lapsed so I had to re-sign up. Yes, I am interested in the case at your price. To confirm that this was the Last Chant case that you found in a skip and refurbed. Cheers Neal

Hi Neal, that's great, I've sent you a personal message.

Edited by Sparky Mark

3 hours ago, Neal said:

Oh, just for the record, this case was at some stage rescued from a skip in North Wales, but not by me. I bought it for a not inconsiderable sum before restoring it and sourcing the correct key.

• Sparky Mark changed the title to SOLD - Fender Precision left handed bass case 1970s vintage