Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Prana

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks 

I'm very pleased to start a feedback thread here for Peter, aka @Prana, who bought my Xotic 5 string from me at the weekend. 

As well as buying the Xotic in what was a really easy transaction, Peter also brought up a couple of his super Jazz 5ers to show me, which was a real treat, as they were two makes I'd not had the chance to play before (Bass Mods and Sivcak). 

Even better than just doing a deal was having the opportunity to have a pre-Covid style, proper 'bass chat' for over 2 hours with Peter which was an absolute pleasure.

All of which confirmed the fact that Peter is a great guy to deal, a fine, fine player, and someone who really knows his stuff when it comes to basses and music! 

So, highly recommended to one and all here on Basschat... 

Thanks Peter - really hope you enjoy the Xotic and thanks again for the chat ! 

Nik

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Folks 

Just had the pleasure of meeting up with @Pranaagain, only this time, Peter bought an amp from me, namely my Handbox R400.

Everything went smoothly just like the last deal we did, and the music /basses/bass gear conversation was just as enjoyable as the first time around. 

Hope you enjoy the amp Peter, and here's to the next time! 😁

Nik